30-Day Money-Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
I want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your photo(s).
My policy offers a full refund within 30 days of your date of purchase. I’d love to know what went wrong and how I can improve, so please include details about the reason for your refund request. I’d appreciate you returning the photo(s) to me at GF 4E Peak Road, Cheung Chau, Hong Kong, perhaps noting the issue.
Then, via the payment processor, I can submit the refund immediately. Your financial institution can take up to 20 days for the refund to reflect in your bank account/card. More details can be found via Stripe.com at Customer refund processing time.
Requesting a Refund
To request a refund via the website:
- Go to drmartinwilliams.com > Account > Orders
- Select the order number of the product you want to refund.
- Select the ellipsis icon (three dots) next to the order total column. This opens a prompt to Request a Refund.
- Note: If you do not see the ellipsis icon, it means the 30-day period has passed.
- Click the link to Request a refund. A Refund Request Form displays.
- Select a refund reason from the drop-down menu and add details about your reason for the refund request.
- Select Request Refund.
An automated response confirming receipt will be sent to the email address associated with your account. Once I’ve had a chance to review the request, I will be in touch about the refund process.