- This topic is empty.
- 12 November 2009 at 11:23 am #3545
This is the time to do something which will help our planet to act normally. As we all know that our planet is behaving in inappropriate manner. The season is not properly acting.
A big problem which several people may or may not take seriously is GLOBAL WARMING. People often get confused about, what they can do to combat global problems and often assume that their individual effort won’t have much impact. But remember, most environmental problem have solution only at local level.
There a lot of things which people can opt in their day-to-day life to minimize their impact on various environmental processes. Here are some simple steps:
1. Reuse Paper, Recycle Paper. Make your habit to save papers as much as you can. This will help to save several trees to be cut down if all the readers will start saving from now…
2. Store the information which can be stored in digital media and avoid to making hard copies of the information if not needed.
3. If you hike or going for camp in forested area, practice minimum-impact camping.
…. …. Thanks
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.