Comical Ali recruited by climate change deniers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Martin W
    Participant

The global warming skeptics have recruited an ideal spokesperson – Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf, former Iraqi Minister of Information. Better known to the world as “Comical Ali”, al-Sahaf is travelling to the world’s hotspots for warming, to reassure the public that, “No I am not scared, and neither should you be!”

OxenMegaOil is employing Ali. “We’re delighted to have his services,” said Jonathan Obfuscator, the company’s Head of Spin. “Comical Ali is the ideal person to tell it like it isn’t.”

Already, Ali has made plain his views on scientists arguing climate change is underway and is a serious issue: “We are not afraid of the climate change scientists. They are stupid. They are stupid” (dramatic pause) “and they are condemned.”

Ali continued, “The climate change scientists, they always depend on a method what I call … stupid, silly. All I ask is check yourself. Do not in fact repeat their lies,” before adding, “I have detailed information about the situation…which completely proves that what they allege are illusions . . . They lie every day. They are trying to fool you. They are showing any old pictures of glaciers.”

Ali criticised scientific publications and the media, saying, “The scientific press is all about lies! All they tell is lies, lies and more lies! I blame the Weather Channel – they are marketing for the scientists!”

He also expressed doubts abouot the abilities of some scientists who have spoken of the dangers of climate change, referring to, “the insane little dwarf Hansen”, and saying “He must be crazy” – his reports are “basic propaganda”.

According to Ali, Al Gore is a “crook,” “the most despicable creature” and “the worst kind of bastard.”

Nor does Ali believe there are signs of global warming at the poles: “There are no melting ice sheets in Antarctica. Never!”

Ali concluded on climate change scientists: “I can assure you that those villains will recognize, will discover in appropriate time in the future how stupid they are and how they are pretending things which have never taken place.”

Many thanks to:
      We Love the Iraqi Information Minister

Post edited by: Martin, at: 2007/01/23 02:22

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.