SEO 和 Simpleboard

• 這個話題是空的。
正在檢視 4 篇文章 - 1 至 4 (共計 4 篇)
  • 作者
    文章
    匿名的

Dr. Williams-

Thanks for the helpful posts and articles. I’ve found using Mambo can be a challenge, and your comments are well organized and thoughtful.

I’m using Mambo (4.5.2.3), Simpleboard (1.1.0 Stable), and Xaneon Extensions (2.0.0-beta2) on a site called http://www.ComplainAboutIt.com.

It is primarily a forum site, and I’ve had a heck of a time with duplicate url’s within Simpleboard. I want to highlight the “lastest 5 posts” module, but it only shows the original url’s. I tried to use Xaneon to create new URL’s within Simpleboard, but it doesn’t work.

Any ideas on how to get the “latest 5” to show either Mambo-generated or Xaneon-generated URL’s?

Is there a hack out there to get the module to play nice with the other SEF components?

問候,

Jeff
      [email protected]
      Post complaints, help others, and learn about faulty products and services on http://www.ComplainAboutIt.com

馬丁
      參與者

嗨傑夫:

很高興您發現這些貼文和文章很有幫助;令人鼓舞,所以我會考慮在某個時候進行擴展。

但是,直到您發表文章之前,我還沒有註意到從 Simpleboard Latest 5 模組重新獲取重複的 URL – 已經將注意力集中在其他地方。

然而現在,我也看到了這個問題。不知道重新修復。也許 tsmf 論壇上的某個人能夠提供幫助。
        雖然實際上,這至少部分是 Mambo 的問題:在我看來,Mambo 現在正處於可以改進 URL 生成的階段,包括使用組件 URL 的更好機制。

在有關使用 menalto Gallery 的文章中,我提到了對該組件的 SEF URL 的修復,以便與 Xaneon 一起使用 - 不確定是否可以用於 Simpleboard(我對重新編碼一無所知)。

如果您取得了成功,也許可以發表後續貼文。

乾杯,
        馬丁

馬丁
        參與者

後來想:

想知道重複 URL 問題在這裡有多重要。

就我自己而言,我希望谷歌索引線程,而不是單個帖子。不要因為這些而受騙。

然後,一次只能發布五個帖子,如果論壇很活躍(比這個活躍得多!),則任何帖子都不應該存在太久。

有點猜測;畢竟,你提到這是一個問題。

匏名

Martin-

You’re correct, the latest 5 links are not a huge deal, since there are only 5 of them. It just dilutes the search experience, and from what I can tell, makes it more difficult for the search engines to figure out what the thread is about. (The latest 5 posts do link to threads, and not just the posts)

For example, I have some Geico-related complaint threads (see complain about Geico insurance), where Google can’t figure out that this is an insurance-related page. Google keeps serving ads for the Chrysler 300C! Can’t figure out why, except for the latest 5 link. I’m thinking about shutting it off until I can find a fix, just to eliminate it as a source of the problem.

I posted this question on the TSMF site, and rec’d an email from a guy saying he had a fix for it. If I receive it and it works, I will post it back here and let you know.

問候,

Jeff

正在檢視 4 篇文章 - 1 至 4 (共計 4 篇)
          • 抱緊,回歸主題必須先登錄。