Global Bird Flu Preparedness Organization

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I myself have now believed for soon 6 years, that the Tribulation would start in 2005. I guess I just got the start wrong, being at the end of 2005 and not at the start of this year.

“FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN A 7 YEAR PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE
      THE START DATE OF THE RAPTURE IS IN DECEMBER, 2005″

So what do I believe will happen next ? Two more months to go……..

Global Bird Flu Preparedness Organization

sorry, no URL here – website looks very commercial, with big adverts for masks n stuff; scaring people

Good Luck to all.

Ciprian Florin Pater :huh:

Post edited by: martin, at: 2005/11/05 22:50

Martin W
      Participant

Can it be coincidence that, yeah verily as I post here even now, in this month of November that preceeds the December when you for some reason forecast the Rapture, I read an article in Esquire called Idiot America? All about wacky beliefs that go against science.

You got something useful to say about wild birds and h5n1 – let’s have it.

Otherwise, go peddle your crazy fearmongering and your sales of goods for the unnecessarily frightened elsewhere.

Oh, and December is one month away; no sign at all that flu is set to go pandemic (and even with 1918 virulence – massively unlikely if you read around here – will be a long way from the end of the world).

When the end of this year arrives and shows you’re wrong, wrong, wrong, I hope you’ll take down your site, stop your spammy posting on forums and whatever [this is your second post here, not that you seem to realise], and maybe even become a convert – to science.

Post edited by: martin, at: 2005/11/05 23:03

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.