Anonymous

Here are some of my comments re Henry Niman and the alleged H1N1 Swine Flu virus. They appeared on the Virology Blog site about a month ago. When I have tried to post valid comments since they are usually ‘hijacked’ like the mythical virus that is supposed to ‘hijack’ susceptible cells and be the sole cause of Swine Flu.

Since the belief in ‘pathogenic viruses’ has become so entrenched in the collective psyche one might as well talk to a brick wall as enter into a discussion regarding the actual scientific proof of their existence with Dr Niman! I hope that what follows makes this point perfectly clear to everyone.

Henry Niman 1 month ago.

November J Virology, doi:10.1128/JVI.01136-10, shows D225G transmits via aerosol droplets in ferrets and guinea pigs and binds to alpha 2,3 AND alpha 2,6 as stated previously (and as is OBVIOUS from sequence analysis of pH1N1 fatal cases in Ukraine and Russia).

Discussion of paper at
    http://fluboard.rhizalabs.com/…

Tony 1 month ago in reply to Henry Niman

Henry, you keep going on about gene sequences allegedly obtained from H1N1 isolates but you can’t grow isolates without first isolating H1N1. You merely postulate the existence of H1N1 like everyone else but you cant prove scientifically that it even exists can you other than a virtual reality on your computer.

Henry Niman 1 month ago in reply to Tony

No one questions the existance of H1N1 except internet nut cases, posting anonymously and frequently.

Henry, nobody questioned the existence of phlogiston and dephlogisticated air until Antoine Lavoisier came along and discovered Oxygen. He put chemistry which was standing on its head squarely on its feet and he wasn’t a nut case. He couldn’t post anonymously and frequently because the internet wasn’t invented in 1775! If people prefer not to question the existence of H1N1 then that’s their bad luck, but until you can prove otherwise, and so far you have not done so it will remain a virtual reality on your computer.

The are thousands of public H1N1 sequences, from isolates, no pictures required.

Henry, electron micrographs (pictures) of the isolated virus in question are always required. If there is no virus then there is no picture to be required!

You are posting utter nonsense. H1N1 is quite real as is D225G. Your posts are “internet babble”, at best (no picture required).

Henry the questions that are being put to you are simple valid scientifc questions so why don’t you answer them in full, so others can decide whether or not I am posting ‘utter nonsense’ and ‘internet babble’ as you put it. Its fine to refer to peer reviewed stuff in journals but D225G is not the real issue here is it? And I think that you know that too well (or at least I hope that you do by now). Rather its the question of the isolation of the complete virus that D225G is allegedly derived from – who first isolated it, where, when, and what methods were used?
    The burden of scientific proof is on you my friend, not me, and so far you have delivered diddly squat – and all that you have delivered to date are a series of vague references to journals that can only speculate on the origins of D225G in the absence of an isolated virus.
    You have also turned me into a parrot because I have to keep on repeating my questions over and over because you either cannot or will not answer them and trying to dismiss them on the ‘utter nonsense’ or ‘internet babble’ excuse. Shame on you Henry!

Regards to all,

Tony