Anonymous

neil wrote:

Quote:
    sahnshinz wrote:

Quote:
    HAS JIM WEST BROKEN THE BANK ON BIRD FLU IN TURKEY? AND OTHER PLACES?

In other words, the unproven idea of a virus doing damage was replaced with a much more down-to-earth and visible conclusion. Jim did that investigative work.

Similarities are here, for H5N1, West Nile, SARS — and air pollution. West Nile was a “bird flu”, “a flu-like disease”, killing avians massively. [IN OTHER WORDS, RESEARCHERS HAVE IGNORED CORRELATIONS BETWEEN SERIOUS CHEMICAL AIR POLLUTION AND SO-CALLED H5N1, WEST NILE, AND SARS–JR]

2) H5N1 stock virus. Independent investigation is difficult or impossible due to Patriot Act and Homeland Security laws.

[ANOTHER EXTRAORDINARY POINT. INDEPENDENT UNBIASED RESEARCHERS SHOULD BE STUDYING H5N1 TO SEE WHAT IT REALLY LOOKS LIKE, WHAT ITS CHARACTERISTICS ARE…WHETHER IT IS REALLY A VIRUS…

Okay, so those are Jim West’s emails. We can see that very serious chemical pollution exists in the air in certain areas of Turkey and adjoining Iran. This is being ignored in studying the deaths of the several children there, and is ignored in other cases of sickness as well. And this pollution is also being ignored in studying the deaths of birds.

Why? Well, who benefits from this diversion away from the facts?

The people who own and operate the industries that are poisoning the air.

To take this further, I personally find it very hard to believe that, in an area of extreme pollution, where RESPIRATORY DISEASE is the key condition, three children who are sick are suddenly “checked for bird flu.” Among many cases of chemically caused respiratory distress in the region, all of a sudden there is going to be an investigation of bird flu?

I believe this is part of a larger agenda, one which I’ve described in earlier articles. Remember, Turkey is being cited as the first country outside of Asia where “bird flu has jumped.” “Now, Europe is being threatened.” Those who want this fake viral epidemic to be more frightening consider Turkey a major advance in their propaganda program.

http://www.nomorefakenews.com/archives/archiveview.php?key=2961

Oh, Puh-leeeeeese..,

You really think the WHO, CDC, CIDRAP, FAO, OEI, and others are publishing rubbish?

There’s NO H5N1 virus going around?

Blame this whole thing on air polution?

What about the areas that aren’t polluted? What’s killing birds there?

So agri business, manufacturing entities are making the world toxic and all government agencies are covering it up and blaming it on a bird virus so the TRUTH WON’T LEAK OUT and spoil profits.

I roll on the floor laughing.

Just a couple of quick questions for you, since you seem able to provide the answers.

1. Has the H5N1 virus even been isolated from a human via purification and not PCR?

2. What viral load of H5N1 is lethal for humans?

3. Has viral load been measured in any confirmed human deaths?